Paleo/Keto Friendly Cauliflower Greek Salad
Changing how I eat this summer to strictly low carb has been quite a challenge when it comes to eating sides besides grilled veggies. Going to summer cookouts where there are potato salads, pasta salads and a ton of other no no foods doesn’t help. In an attempt to enjoy some of my favorite summer sides I decided to take my Orzo Greek Pasta salad and make it a Cauliflower Greek Salad. I am really happy with how it turned out!
What I love most about this recipe is the quick and easy prep thanks to Trader Joes Riced Cauliflower. If you cannot find prepped rice cauliflower, it is quite easy to buy a head and grate it down too.
Preparing is easy!
I like to use a large mixing bowl to mix the ingredients before storing. In a large mixing bowl:
- Add the riced cauliflower
- Dice half of a small red onion
- Chop up 1/2 cup of Banana Pepper Rings
- Chop up 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives
- Add 1 cup of Feta Cheese
- Pour one cup of Greek Dressing over the salad and mix!
- Add salt and pepper as needed to flavor
- I let the salad sit in the refrigerator before serving to let the flavors settle.
- All done!
As this is a side recipe, if you are following Keto it holds a higher fat content and a little less protein but the 1 cup serving is worth it.
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy salad!
I made this as a side with my Flavor packed Baked Chicken wings!
What are your favorite recipes? Are you looking for a Keto or Paleo option?
I would love to help you make a diet friendly recipe!